Understanding your Social Security benefits can be tricky, especially when you don’t know the right questions to ask or what information you should be providing your financial advisor.
In today’s episode, David Pulcini aims to help you build your Social Security knowledge by answering frequently asked Social Security questions and by breaking down how the system works.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The history of Social Security
- How much the average person pays into Social Security
- When you can start collecting your Social Security benefit
- How and when you should apply for Social Security
- Changes that could be made to Social Security to ensure it never runs out of money
- And more!
Join David now to start building your Social Security knowledge!
Securities offered by Registered Representatives of Private Client Services. Member FINRA / SIPC. Advisory services offered by Investment Advisory Representatives of RFG Advisory, a registered investment advisor. Private Client Services, Six Point Financial Partners, and RFG Advisory are unaffiliated entities. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where RFG Advisory and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure. No advisory services may be rendered by RFG Advisory unless a client agreement is in place.