Medicare can be there to help you pay for unexpected medical costs in the future, but oftentimes the process can be confusing, and it can be easily mixed up with other healthcare plans.
In this episode, David Pulcini speaks with Medicare specialist Catherine Glenning to tell you everything you need to know about Medicare planning. Catherine and David set you up with the information you need to know to understand and make the most of this complex program.
David and Catherine discuss:
- The different parts of Medicare
- Different government plans that affect your Medicare eligibility and your level of coverage
- How you can fill the gaps in Medicare coverage
- When you should start looking into Medicare planning
- And more
Connect with Catherine Glenning:
Connect with David Pulcini:
- Email with David Pulcini
- (585) 641-7900
- Connect with David Pulcini on Linkedin
- Follow SixPoint Financial on LinkedIn
- Follow SixPoint Financial on Twitter
- Follow SixPoint Financial on Facebook
- Check out SixPoint Financial’s website
About our Guest:
Catherine Glenning has received her Medicare Certification and NYS Healthcare License to assist her clients navigate the complex Medicare rules.
Catherine received her Bachelor of Arts degree from St. Lawrence University with a double major in Economics and History. After working on Wall Street for several years, she moved to the Czech Republic with her husband Steve and helped with the privatization after the fall of Communism. She moved back to Rochester and worked for an Investment Management firm in Client Servicing and Portfolio Administration for over 10 years.
She lives in Pittsford, NY with her husband and three children. She has been very active in several volunteer organizations, especially the Pittsford PTSA and was recognized for her commitment with a PTSA Lifetime Achievement Award. She works diligently to ensure her clients have the best medical coverage based on their needs.