Financial planning in your 70s may look different from the planning process earlier in life. Clients may have different goals and priorities, and it’s important to make sure that those are being addressed.
But does your financial plan match up with these new priorities?
In this episode, David Pulcini sits down with Joe Prestigiacomo, CFP®, partner at SixPoint Financial Partners, to discuss six pieces of financial advice they give to clients who are in their 70s.
David and Joe discuss:
- How recent changes to your RMDs could affect how much money you receive in retirement
- How to use Roth conversions to your advantage
- How to handle financial risk in your 70s
- The importance of consolidating investment accounts
- Why you need to sit down and review your important documents
- Why you should book a meeting between your beneficiaries and your advisor
- And more
- Episode 23 – 6 Things We Tell People in Their 60s with Alex Neri
- Episode 14 – The Importance of Estate Planning with Attorney Jerry Antetomaso
Connect with David Pulcini:
- (585) 641-7900
- Connect with David Pulcini on Linkedin
- Follow SixPoint Financial on LinkedIn
- Follow SixPoint Financial on Twitter
- Follow SixPoint Financial on Facebook
- Check out SixPoint Financial’s website
Connect with Joe Prestigiacomo:
About our Guest: Joe Prestigiacomo began his career in the financial services industry in 2012, and today he provides comprehensive financial guidance to many clients. He graduated from St. John Fisher College – Rochester, NY where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance. He holds Series 7, 24, 66 and NYS Life, Health & Disability Insurance Licenses, and is a Certified Financial Planner™. Joe focuses on developing retirement income strategies as well as personalized risk management assessments and solutions.
Along with Joe’s knowledge and experience, his commitment to an outstanding level of client service is an integral part of his practice that he prides himself on. By developing a deep understanding of Joe’s clients’ individual situations, he is able to help them make well informed financial decisions with confidence.