Purchasing a home is likely the largest purchase of your life—and in today’s market, that purchase will cost you a pretty penny.
But that price tag doesn’t mean that with the right guidance and advice, you can’t own the home of your dreams.
In this episode, David Pulcini sits down with mortgage and lending expert Glen Didas, branch manager at Homestead Funding Corp to talk about the housing market today and what you need to know before buying or selling your home.
David and Glen discuss:
- What the process looks like when you’re buying a home and what you need to qualify
- Private mortgage insurance and what that means when selling
- How long can approvals take
- What is actually included in closing costs
- The process of buying a investment property
- And more
Book Time with David Pulcini:
Connect with David Pulcini:
- SixPoint Financial
- (585) 641-7900
- LinkedIn: David Pulcini
- LinkedIn: SixPoint Financial
- Twitter: SixPoint Financial
- Facebook: SixPoint Financial
Connect with Glen Didas:
- (585) 303-6880
- LinkedIn: Glen Didas
- LinkedIn: Homestead Funding Corp
- Instagram: Homestead Funding Corp
- Facebook: Homestead Funding Corp
- Twitter: Homestead Funding Corp
About our Guest: With over 15 years of home financing experience, Glen joined Homestead Funding in 2011. As an industry insider, Glen has had a unique perspective on the New York mortgage industry and knows it is important to seamlessly combine his high level of knowledge, integrity and honesty with a company that focuses on offering competitive mortgage products and superior client services. Glen’s array of knowledge concerning underwriting criteria allows him to quickly evaluate the needs of his homebuyers and find them the program that best suits their individual situation with the best terms and rate available. Glen and his staff then work with you throughout the entire mortgage process, from your first call to them until the day of closing (and then some) to make sure it all proceeds as smoothly as possible. Glen’s reputation in the industry is unsurpassed for professionalism and service.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed