Jim Harshaw Jr., has impacted thousands of lives around the world with his advice to help people focus on and dominate the four main areas of their lives. He has helped people achieve the success they thought was impossible, and encourages his clients to increase their resilience, maximize their potential and always continue to fight harder.
In this episode, David Pulcini talks to Jim Harshaw Jr., who is a personal performance coach to Olympic athletes, millionaires, CEOs, and many more of the world’s most successful people. Jim shares some of the advice he gives to his clients to help them understand their goals and find the successful path to pursuing their biggest dreams.
David and Jim discuss:
- Jim’s experience as a coach and how he found that career path
- How micro goals can help you to accomplish your ultimate goal
- How to overcome to the fear of failure and mitigate risk
- How the “productive pause” helps many of the world’s most successful people, and how you can incorporate it into your life
- And more
- Jim Harshaw Jr’s Podcast Success Through Failure
- Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Devon Harris’s Website
- Jim Harshaw Jr’s Training Courses
Connect with David Pulcini:
- (585) 641-7900
- Connect with David Pulcini on Linkedin
- Follow SixPoint Financial on LinkedIn
- Follow SixPoint Financial on Twitter
- Follow SixPoint Financial on Facebook
- Check out SixPoint Financial’s website
Connect with Jim Harshaw, Jr:
- Follow Jim Harshaw Jr on LinkedIn
- Follow Jim Harshaw Jr on Facebook
- Follow Jim Harshaw Jr on Twitter
About our Guest: Jim Harshaw Jr is a Personal Performance Coach and Executive Life Coach who helps people create the systems, habits, and routines of elite performers through his exclusive program called Reveal Your Path. Jim Harshaw has learned many life lessons on the wrestling mat. Having won three ACC Championships for the University of Virginia, trained at the Olympic Training Center and competed overseas for Team USA he has experienced significant triumph and devastating defeat. He shares those powerful lessons of failure, struggle and setback to empower his audiences to overcome their own challenges and achieve success despite their inevitable failures.
At the Virginia Athletics Foundation (VAF), Jim works with donors to connect them to the University of Virginia in ways that are meaningful to them. Jim’s is responsible for raising millions of dollars to fund scholarships, capital projects and endowments for consistently one of the top Division I college athletics programs in the nation.
Jim has consulted with businesses, nonprofits and athletic programs nationwide in regards to marketing, fundraising, lead generation, communications, and brand building. He has presented at over a dozen state and national conventions on the topics of fundraising, donor relations and marketing.