Yield enhancing covered calling, risk adjusted returns, equity portfolios—most advisors understand these topics, but the average investor may not know what these are and how they could be a strong addition to their portfolio.
In this episode, David Pulcini sits down with Kevin Simpson, founder & chief investment officer of Capital Wealth Planning, to talk about the more complicated side of the stock market. They do so in a way that advisors and investors alike will understand and share new strategies to make the most of your money.
David and Kevin discuss:
- Institutional money management and risk adjusted returns
- Kevin’s strategies and advice when it comes to the stock market
- How Kevin got into this type of fund management
- Capital Wealth Planning’s ideal client
- Kevin’s opinion on crypto markets
- And more
Connect with David Pulcini:
- SixPoint Financial
- (585) 641-7900
- LinkedIn: David Pulcini
- LinkedIn: SixPoint Financial
- Twitter: SixPoint Financial
- Facebook: SixPoint Financial
Connect with Kevin Simpson:
- Capital Wealth Planning.com
- Email Kevin Simpson
- LinkedIn: Kevin Simpson
- Twitter: Kevin Simpson
- LinkedIn: Capital Wealth Planning
- Twitter: Capital Wealth Planning
- Facebook: Capital Wealth Planning
- Instagram: Capital Wealth Planning
- YouTube: Capital Wealth Planning
About our Guest: Kevin Simpson has been the Portfolio Manager of Capital Wealth Planning, LLC since establishing the firm in 2005. Originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Kevin has been investing in options since he began his career at W.H. Newbold’s Son & Co. in 1992. After his time at W.H. Newbold’s Son & Co, Kevin spent 7 years with Wheat First Butcher Singer (Subsequently Wells Fargo) where he helped institutions and high-net worth individuals plan and achieve their financial goals through option centered strategies.
Following his time at Wheat First Butcher Singer, Kevin spent several years at Sterling Financial before establishing Capital Wealth Planning. Over the years, Kevin has developed a strategy that aligns CWP as an institutional management firm offering separately managed ETF and Equity portfolios that are complemented with a yield enhancing covered call strategy.
A graduate of The George Washington University majoring in Finance, Kevin applies institutional investment management strategies to diversified equity and option portfolios.