Applying for a new job can be both exciting and overwhelming as you try to decipher different salaries, benefits, and other components of the new job– It can be easy to be attracted to the pay rate and not read into what is not included in the new position.
In this episode, David Pulcini sits down with fellow Six Point Financial Partners Advisor, Nate Hasto to talk about Nate’s 6 tips he has for anyone thinking of or currently changing their careers.
David and Nate discuss:
- What benefits you should be looking for in your next career
- Why sometimes a job that pays a higher salary can actually end up paying you less in the long-term
- Different types of professional development opportunities to look for when applying to different careers
- The pros and cons of working from home and a flexible schedule
- And more
Dear Rochester, Retire Well episode 31. Tax Planning – Part Four of Six Points of Financial Planning
Book Time with David Pulcini:
Connect with David Pulcini:
- SixPoint Financial
- (585) 641-7900
- LinkedIn: David Pulcini
- LinkedIn: SixPoint Financial
- Twitter: SixPoint Financial
- Facebook: SixPoint Financial
Connect with Nate Hasto:
About our Guest:
After years of sharing new learnings in personal finance outside of Nate’s corporate work schedule, he discovered that continuing to learn and teach financial strategies was more than something he simply enjoyed – it was his true passion and vocation. There is nothing more rewarding to Nate than spending time helping his clients feel heard and empowered to face their greatest financial and planning questions with confidence.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed