Finding a financial advisor can be intimidating, and often there is confusion about what you should really expect in the first meeting with a prospective new advisor.
In this episode, David Pulcini answers your questions about the process of finding an advisor, and meeting one, and how to tell if that particular advisor and their firm are right for you.
- What to avoid when first meeting with an advisor
- What your first meeting should look like
- How you should feel while first meeting your prospective advisor
- What Six Point Financial can do for you if you are looking for a new advisor
- And more
- Getting Financially Organized — Part Six of Six Points of Financial Planning with Adam Holt (Ep. 33)
- “Think About It” Process
Book Time with David Pulcini:
Connect with David Pulcini: