Trying to navigate the financial world can be extremely challenging.
Because of this, a lot of people turn to financial advisors for help with reaching their financial goals. But what should you expect while working with an advisor?
In this episode, David Pulcini sits down with Matt Halloran, CRO and co-founder of ProudMouth, to talk about the benefits of working with an advisor you trust, the importance of proactive communication with clients, and the four things a client should expect from their advisor.
David and Matt discuss:
- Matt’s background in podcasting and in the financial industry
- The problem with the public’s perception of financial advisors (and why it needs to be corrected)
- How often you should actually expect to hear from your advisor
- Different types of communication advisors can use to reach their clients
- Podcasting listening tips and why Matt sees so many advisors have success when they incorporate podcasting into their company
- And more
Book Time with David Pulcini:
Connect with David Pulcini:
- SixPoint Financial
- (585) 641-7900
- LinkedIn: David Pulcini
- LinkedIn: SixPoint Financial
- Twitter: SixPoint Financial
- Facebook: SixPoint Financial
Connect with Matt Halloran:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About our Guest: Matt got started in the financial services industry 20 years ago as a certified life and business coach. As he became immersed in his client’s biggest needs, he built his knowledge and expertise as a financial branding and social media expert. More recently, Matt has added podcasting to that list.
Matt’s first book, “The Social Media Handbook for Financial Advisors,” available on Amazon, was a big hit. He’s been leading the social wave in financial services for years – teaching top advisors how to be human in an oftentimes inhuman industry. His second book, “99 Best Ideas”, was an Amazon bestseller filled with marketing ideas.
Matt has served in the Navy, is a trained therapist, been a radio host, and worked as a financial professional in his list of accomplishments. Matt’s breadth of hands-on experience positions him superbly to help financial professionals build the marketing side of their practices.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed