As the year is coming to a close, there may be some financial resolutions you have yet to think of. So what are ways you can get closer to financial independence? Find out in this episode.
This week, David Pulcini is joined by six certified financial advisors to give you an easy-to-remember financial checklist so you can thrive in the new year. The discussion topics include family preparedness kits, underrating your distributions’ tax rate, emergency funds, and more.
- Why it’s essential to make sure all of your bank accounts have a beneficiary on them
- Make sure you’re interest rates are reasonable on your bank accounts
- When it’s recommended to seek professional advice
- Tips on preparing for the unexpected
- And more!
Book Time with David Pulcini:
Connect with our Joseph Prestigiacomo:
Connect with David Pulcini:
- SixPoint Financial
- (585) 641-7900
- LinkedIn: David Pulcini
- LinkedIn: SixPoint Financial
- Twitter: SixPoint Financial
- Facebook: SixPoint Financial
Securities offered by Registered Representatives of Private Client Services. Member FINRA / SIPC. Advisory services offered by Investment Advisory Representatives of RFG Advisory, a registered investment advisor. Private Client Services, Six Point Financial Partners, and RFG Advisory are unaffiliated entities. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where RFG Advisory and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure. No advisory services may be rendered by RFG Advisory unless a client agreement is in place.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed