Are you in your fifties? How do you feel about your financial situation right now?
While you’re in your fifties, your life is starting to have some new milestones, and big financial and life changes are on the horizon. Are you looking at retirement soon? Are you going to sell your house after the kids move out? Should you start to move your money and investments around into new accounts?
In this episode, David Pulcini gets real about financial advice for people in their fifties, and answers the questions above, with Anthony Ruffalo, CFP®, owner of Ruffalo Wealth Management. David and Anthony share some advice to help you prepare for your final years working, starting retirement and all the decisions that surround this time in your life.
David and Anthony discuss:
- How to figure out your retirement income targets
- The importance of developing a long-term care plan, even if you don’t think you’ll use it
- How to identify income gaps when you transition into retirement
- How downsizing your home might make you hundreds of thousands of dollars
- How the sequence of return risk could be what makes or breaks your bank account
- And more
Connect with Anthony Ruffalo:
- Follow Anthony Ruffalo on LinkedIn
- +1 (980) 272-3903
- Ruffalo Wealth Management Website
- Follow LPL Financial on LinkedIn
- Follow Anthony Ruffalo on YouTube
Connect with David Pulcini:
- (585) 641-7900
- Connect with David Pulcini on Linkedin
- Follow SixPoint Financial on LinkedIn
- Follow SixPoint Financial on Twitter
- Follow SixPoint Financial on Facebook
- Check out SixPoint Financial’s website
About our Guest: Anthony Ruffalo is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner. The CFP® certification is a voluntary certification; no federal or state law or regulation requires financial planners to hold a CFP® certification. It is recognized in the United States and a number of other countries for its (1) high standard of professional education; (2) stringent code of conduct and standards of practice; and (3) ethical requirements that govern professional engagements with clients. Currently, only 62,000 individuals have obtained CFP® certification in the United States.
Anthony holds the series 24, 7, 66 securities licenses through LPL Financial as well as Life, Health, Long Term Care, Medicare Supplement, and Annuity licensures.